Sunday, October 29, 2006

crying...............

when i herd of Jay's YOU MEI YOU CUO dis song....
i hv cried...
i cant stop myself frm crying....
but hu can i tok 2 now???
its so late adi........
wat i can do is juz blog my feeling out...
act wat rely botherd me???
me myself oso cant get de answer....
i felt so down 4 wholeday...
doing nth....
juz sleep n sleep.........
ppl owaz think tat xiao wei is such an optimistic gal...
owaz laugh hapily...
but act sumtym wat i can do is juz pretend tat i m hapi...
i m hapi........
i m hapi.........
lyk dis rely can make myself feel happier????
now onli i realised tat de answer is NO........
LOVE..........wow...wat a sweet word...
BUT.....wat love brings 4 me is juz HURT.........
i hope i can stop thinking of u...............
but i cant.........
u hv done so much 2 me.......
u r such a caring+nice guy........
i juz cant stop myself thinking of u.......
BUT r we IMPOSSIBLE??
suddenly i tol myself tat i shud stop daydreaming.......
i shud wake up frm such a nice n sweet dreamx................
YEA...I SHUD WAKE UP......
EVERYTHING WIL B GOING SO WELL 4 TML....
i hope i can fal asleep now..........................
onli sleeping can make my mind stop thinking.....................................
sad sad sad sad sad.................................................................

No comments: