Sunday, November 12, 2006

m i rely fil excited now??blur~~

yaawnnn~~~so tired ady..but stil fil lyk putting sum nice photo in my bloggie nek~~hehe...

~hapi gal~
~ming gege drive us 2 taman daya eat lunch~
`act cute baobai again~haha..lil cute's finger nek~~
~2 lil gud frens in our class~
cheese!!!!

~me n bryan~

~xiao wei n ming gege~
~kissing bday gal~


tats all...thx guys!!!!m havin fun in college...din fil regret 4 joinin MUFY course o!!!miss u all so much!!!!c ya tml ok??hehe...

juz now tokin fon wit kelvin...miss him so much...sobx..kelvin...kelvin...one of my best fren..knowing him not more den one month i tink...hehe....sudd feel tat m a fortunate gal hu hv lotz of gud fren bside me...college fren,hostel frens n secondary sch frens...all of u concern bout me n amke me so touch nek~~hehe...i luv u all!!!!cant liv withput u all~~muackx muackx...........................................

wana ooi ooi ady..

nitez lor...

sweet sweet dreamz every1...hiak hiak~~

No comments: