Saturday, April 07, 2007

-5th April 2007-
ya,m goin sg with sotong n his family..
we plan 2 go sentosa 2 wac de performance which named "Song of the sea"
quite nice i tink..
its reli fun 2 go out with his family...
so so happy..
m goin up KL in July..
de moment we spent tgt is goin 2 be lesser n lesser..
so i wil try 2 cherish every moment tat we spent tgt ya!!
luv ya,sotong..
muackx..

-6th April 2007-
thankx galgal...
she bought me & mummy a lovely pair of earing..
she was so sweet & nice..
thx galgal & mummy..
thou i owaz said tat i dun luv u both
BUt
actually I Luv U both..
muackx...hee =)
cant bear 2 leave u both ya!!
we gonna study tgt in de future ya..
so muz work hard tgt 4 our aim-Monash uni o!!!

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARLING-YINLING**
hop u enjoy ur day with ur dear a!!!
miss every1 of u in mmu..
faster cum bac a!!!
i wan gathering nek!!!
i miss secondary sch life...

yaya,i met with my brother-kokyaow dis morning..
he cum my hostel fetch me after he sending ziling 2 sch..
we had our breakfast at "Dian xiao Er"
de sambal bread was so nice...
gonna bring ke ai n mummy go der nes time..
hee =)

hmm...gonna update the photo i took wit my bestie at neway..
thx minmin...
finally we get 2 exchange photo ya!!lolx..


[edited by minmin]
[naughty us take photo in toilet..lolx..*wink]
[a kiss frm xiaofen]

[dun cubit me!!hee =)]
[with bestie minmin,luv ya..]
[xiaofen,minmin & me**sista 4eva**]
m gonna work hard 4 my trial o!!!!!!!!!
kambateh ya every1...
**vivian bao brr,faster cum bac o**
miss ya..muackx..

No comments: