Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Uni life is so boring~

finally,i had settle down in KL d~
life in KL is so damn boring..
despite tat there r more shops for me to go in Sunway Pyramid
which means tat my pocket will soon has a big big hole =)
*
1st week is like so damn free cuz Acc & Econ tutorial r not yet start
March onwards,i wil have Yoga class on every Thurs at 5.30pm
de main aim tat i learn Yoga is to **** instead of slim down my body!
hehe ^^
anyway,i can spend my time on Yoga oso~
*
everything is juz fine except my baby
he is now sitting for exam
perhaps he is too nervous wid it
we have one call everyday which is no longer den 5 minutes since de dae i cum up!!~
baby,kambateh & gud luck for ur exam!
i miss euu so much =(
*
mummy is very IN now
las nite i was sms wid mummy
she is juz like my gud fren hu owaz stay by my side!
i love u mummy!muackx (:
*
i'm off to pompom d~
tata & huggiex wid lotsa LOVE~

No comments: