Friday, March 28, 2008

Long Post~

hi,m here again!!
dis is me!!
recently,i love make up!!lolx^^

*

Oleole Bali

nice foods but expensive!




*
bday celebration wid gals~
went for dessert buffet at Sunway Hotel
thx gals for de bag n treats~
quite expensive act but our ww gal is de member of Sunway~
so,we got great discounts!!
but de dessert was disappointed!
not very nice n de varieties of dessert r few only
btw,i enjoyed cam-whoring~
my favourite chocolate fondue




icecream decorated by dajie *thx*

*
outing wid sisters~
wearing dress which cost RM30 only~
love it~
okie,we went for sushi King
ate alot as we got super Nipah & Xiaofen!
cam-whoring again!lolx =)
sisters gathering was fun & enjoyable~
we get discounts for de sushi oso!
thus,we use de money leftout n bought hair clips~
i like wearing same stuffs wid sisters
*ILU*
*hughugxxx*



so many hair clips on min's head
each person bought one wid different colour
*
okies,i get new flavour of chocolate frm dear again!
i love dis box of chocolate ~
*deardear is so sweet*
26-03-08
went patuo-ing~
eary morning he came pick me up but i was stil in my lalaland~
hehe =P
he was abit bushuang y i was stil in bed~
but i knew he cant bear to get angry 2wards me one!
haha =D
we went Jusco for movie~
shuttle was so so scary!


went taman n feed dos expensive fishes~
we went for funfair too!
dear brought me der juz bcuz i wanted to go so much~
he spent alot der cuz he tried to win de game n get me a doggie
~
i enjoyed very much
thx for ur company~
i was happie bcuz u were there for me!
*ILU*
muackxxxxxsss =D
*
yippie..chocolates frm KokYaow again
he wil get me chocolates frm aussie everytime he bac to msia~
thx ya,i knew u wil read my blog!
thx u n ziling!!
*wil send ya my assignments lolxxxx =P*
*
been rushing assignments n tutorial dis few days
was rushing accB assignments
table was too full
tats y i did all de calculation n workings on my bed!
haha XD

*
kies,going off to bed soon!
basically,dis is a pic post~lolx^^
~
i wish i can stay happie everyday as well as ppl around me!
i do cherish ppl around me esp my family n deardear!
sisters,gals n frenz of cuz muz b in part of my life too!=)
*ILOVEUALL*
*nitex*

No comments: