Monday, August 11, 2008

i miss home!


emo!



deep emo-ing!



i miss home n i miss EUU,dear!






*






been very quiet on de way bac to KL!



i called mummy when i reached KL but she switched off her phone d



so i asked dad to pass her msg!



*ern,here to mentioned tat i was webcam-ing wid mummy n bro last nite in deardear's hse!*



*tat was so fun!*



then,i tried to call dear lorh!



de moment he answered,my tears started to shed down



he was shocked n started to console me,pampered me!*THANKS*



i have been trying so hard not to cry but i had failed!






*









i miss euu seriously



it was so sad when i saw u drove off ur car n leaving me here alone!



dear,i wana hug EUU tight now so desperately!



In the past few days, we were As sweeettt as candies =)



McD is loved, EUU r my love TOO



No comments: