Friday, September 19, 2008

free!


FINALLY!!!
i have done ALL my assignments!
totally free frm now on if i dun think bout de final exam! >.<
been very stressed in de past few days
but thanks to my frenss,mama, n of cuz my NO1!
thx to my gal hu bought me "bohboh chacha" n meiji panda biscuits!
euu did cheer me up successfully =)
i love u gal!
a very big thx to my NO1 hu always there to support me!
euu give me encouragement n confidence whenever i look down on myself~
u will always b my super NO1
*
**
***
**
*
next,m goin to show off sth to my darling YL!
u kno where m i?
Long de chuan ren!!
our favourite xiao long bao :)
hiak hiak~

nah,c my face! so yum yum nek :P lolx
*
**
***
**
*
okie,next,i wish to dedicate this to my bestie JY
juz finished sampat-ing wid u =D
u always tel me ur prob
u always update me with things happened around u!
u will gossip wid me whenever we meet up!
even thou we have neva been in same class
even thou we neva stay tgt
even thou we seldom meet up
but u will stil always rmb me,rmb me as ur fren
i wonder how can we b so gud!
we have different lifestyle n characteristic!
but we both r soft hearted person :P

*us*when we r still in JB
*us*when we hang out at mamak-place we used to sampat-ing *i love this*
*us*when we had fun tgt
*JY baobei*u r a busy bee now! =P handsome boy indeed!
*
**
time flies..i have became slimmer,u have became more handsome!*erhem*
but our frenship neva change!
tats great to have U as my bestie
i wish tat u can get wateva u wan in de future
life wil b brighter for u!
being smooth in ur relationship *oops*
lastly,our frenship neva change
m special to u?lolx
i appreciate it very much
*dun feel too touched when u c this* =P
*
**
sleep tight everyone!
m off to bed soon too!
XOXO

No comments: