Monday, November 24, 2008

a great weekend =)


Another weekend had juz passed

my result is coming out sooner

pray hard hard for everyone of us *praying*

~

i spend my weekend happily wid all de people i love, did wateva i love! :)

On this coming Wed,there is another trip to Pontian wid a bunch of frens!

Yippie~

*Liyi,i would neva tell u secret le! Hng!!!! :P *

~

We have attend his sis's graduatin ceremony last Sat

i saw Ms Wong & Ms Tan~

Ms Tan has left Sunway JB..

she is no longer work as a teacher in Sunway~

Once i step in de MPH,my feeling was like ohhhh..Y MUFY Aug 2006 din attend de ceremony for last yr~

I missed all de times we spend tgt~ *again,i miss everyone of u*

we wil keep in touch n stay as tight as possible rite? ^^

~

I felt so disappointed as my best fren is keeping sth frm me! sigh~

*Peng You nan Jiao arh*

~

U're my happie pie

I cherish every moment we spend tgt, also U

No comments: