Tuesday, April 07, 2009

My wishful dreams~

Something happened beyond our control


Shud it considered as gud or bad?


I was pondering how is my family going to overcome it


I was actually bothered by many things


Most of dem r saddening~


Sigh..


But still,i have to carry on my life no matter how tough it is


Thus, i have to face it with a optimistic mind


:)




Happy birthday to Darling YL


Been knowing each other for 9 yrs
We used to be so close during F4 & F5
But, distance has brought us apart
My biggest wish for u is u may get a boy hu treat u real nice
He has de responsibility to take gud care of u for me! :P
Have a blast for ur 21st ya!
I love u, my BFF~

Boy,not to forget to mention u here!
Been pouring all de complains n problems on u~
So, thanks for being understanding :)
Arguments would neva bring us apart
Isn'it?

No comments: