Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I am done wid my uni!
Done done done
Like finally!
Well,i dun wana end my uni life but it's time for me to earn some money back to my parent
Since i have been spending their money like WATER lol :)


I am a happy girlll
Went singing wid girlsss after last paper
but ww and i left earlier and we headed to shopping
I am happy bcuz she is nice teman who keep asking me to buy
so in de end i bought a very nice jacket, a redish beannie and polka dots shirt
OMG..i am so in love with these 3 things!
What a contented shopping trip


Ke ai aka my lovely girl is coming!
sleep over ady listed in my MUST Do list kay
i think afte partying wid them for few days,i gotta start looking for part time job to earn some $ for my taiwan trip!
taiwannnnnnnn = buyinggggggg XD

kay i am tired d..gonna rest awhile den continue wid world cup match
nite nite cuddless




smile no matter wat :)

No comments: