Thursday, July 08, 2010

Holidayssss
but i am not in holidays mood
i was upset in the past few days
it's because i cant get a part time job
Called my mum and had a broken-hearted cry
Den she sayang me and say "dun worry girl,i will sponsor ur trip to taiwan"
Owhh..mummy always the best
Yep,i appreciated everything given by my parent
but i wish to earn some $ to sponsor my trip to taiwan
i had been spending whole lots of money in my studies
It's time for me to give sth back to them
I am big girl now :)


Also,giving credit to my boy too
He made me angry on him, as usual
but he is good to me always
i guess u were frightened by me last night
thanks for keeping me company in the middle of late night
i had a great time wid u boy
ILY

I came to realised that guys are all the same
and most of dem(9.5 out of 10) are "flower-hearted"
the truth is guys will always help their fren to cover sth from their gf
no worries,my boy did not betrayed me
but this is the truth that i discovered last night
well, it makes sense as girls always help girls too
hmmmmm.. my mind is running wild again
i am not sure what am i writing too
haha
headache is pestering me again! :(

*finger crossed*
i wana pass four of my units and get a job asap pls



On a happier note, Spain won!
Waka waka eh eh =)

No comments: