Sunday, May 11, 2008

great time =)

lfe has been great for me recently
not emo at all
imagine xiaowei smile happily everyday =)
*
de only thing that i wish to change is no assignments for me =P
i kno its impossible lolx
btw,i used to it d
not only my assgn,but i gotta do for my babe's assgn *eye rolling*
kie,juz wish me luck n jia you for me!
*
m a shopaholic =)
bought many things recently
bought many for mommy too!
ya,Happy Mother day!
i LOVE mommy, x3
*
dis Sat go bac JB again
great!!!!!!!
i miss home so much
*
yea,i wish to learn to play sushido
sumbody teach me?
addicted to it n Hong Kong drama
but Gossip Gurl is de most loved :))
*
ah poh n meimei,i kno u both love me DEEP~
i love u both much much too
ahpoh ming yan "dun let ppl exceed our limit"
i support ah poh dao di =D
muaccckkksssss!!!
*
i miss babe
babe was very naughty recently =P
jia you doing ur assgn!

No comments: