Sunday, May 18, 2008

home sweet home =)

i owaz love goin home
ppl think tat vm crazy cuz i go bac home twice per month
yea,i'm crazy!!~ =P
i Love being at home
it makes me feel tat m a lil princess cuz parent n 2 lil bro treat me like a princess
bro bought me lil cutie piggy frm Singapore
mum bought me new bag, shoes n shirts when we went shopping
dad bought me my fav chocolate
lil bro transfer his fon credit to me!hehe ^^
how can i not love being at home?
haha =D
i juz simply love them so much!!~

*
spend one day wid soulmate only
of cuz it's not enuf for me
but he got his own program oso
soulmate go fishing today!
i want lotsa of sotong

*
soulmate been very guai for dis few days
he learned to do his assgn himself
i felt so great for him =)
he was trying his best to cheer me up during de moment we stay tgt
**singing song for me**
bb,i HEART u
*
kie,i wan go for lunch d~
pictures nes post ^^

No comments: