Thursday, July 17, 2008

tiring week =.="

wat a tiring week for me
no tutorials for this week
so it shud b damn free for me but i hang out wid my gals everynite til very late
we went Mid Valley,IKEA n The Curve..
i was so tired for these few days
think i shud stop myself from goin out again
it makes myself become low energy.lolx :D
*
*
today whole day no class
so las nite i went JY's new hse to get the hard disk which full of drama frm him
he cooked fish ball soup + meehoon for me n joyce
but it is not a free supper cuz i was there to help them wash the dishes
haha =)
btw,de soup is tasty n it is out of my expectation :P
i felt happy to stay in his hse
it made me flash back to the moment i stay in JB hostel
tat time was a great n memorable time for me :)
i think i will go visit him in de future
n oso ah poh cuz i wan give her surprise n we can enjoy Maggie mee tgt at nite!
hehe =]
*
*
Happy birthday to Shi JEn
euu r de one hu teach me to grow up
euu r de one hu bring me the sweet memories
euu r de one hu made me become stonger
euu r de 1st person hu pamper me tat much
here,i send my best wishes to euuu =)
keep in touch n hope euu wil b doing great in de future
sorry tat i cant go clubbing wid euu tonight
enjoy ur night ^^
*
*
i miss euu baby
euu make me smile =)

No comments: