Tuesday, July 01, 2008

hope it is a right choice

been at home for few days
i felt so great cuz got to c my family everydays
but i miss my dearies in KL,i used to stick to dem evryday in KL
i miss hanging out wid dajie,cute,joyce,ww n oso meimei
i miss yumcha session wid baobei n ivan
i miss talking heart to heart session wid JY =)
it makes me feel tat u trust on me alots n i can forgot bout de sadness temporary
n i kno tat u do care bout me dis "silly meimei" lolx =P
*
my long time no c sisters n buddies
quick..fast..soon..
we meet up kie?
i miss u guys terribly~
*
my hols will b ending soon
but i cant get to c *euu* everyday
yea,i knew it since long time ago
but sometimes i wil stil put my expectation on *euu*
we gonna start all over again
i wonder i had made a right choice
but i hope u will cherish dis chance..LAST chance for *euu*
as wat JY said,i have been given u many chances but u din cherish it
dis time..yea,LAST chance for *euu*
i will not have any expectation frm u again cuz i SCARED of disappointment
perhaps wat my mum said is oso true,actually m de one hu cant give *euu* up
de moment i send u de msg,my heart is broken
de moment Jy mentioned bout ur name,i cried again
i had tried so hard to hide my feeling in front of dem
i wan to b stong n brave but i juz couldnt
whenever i tok to JY,i juz cant stop myself from crying
perhaps he is de one hu can really understand my feeling
de nite without u,i juz realised tat how important u r to me
i juz realized tat how deep i love u
do u have de same feeling as i?
i stil nid more time to let myself get used to de life without u~
plsssss..do cherish dis chance..
i had alreary get sicked of tat feeling..
i dun wan to b hurt again n again..
"crying cannot solve any problems..but wat i kno is only crying"
for so many times,i cried behind u without letting u kno
things will b different for dis time?
i truly hope tat it will
for those hu care bout me juz pray hard for me!
*
specially thanks those hu stand by side when i was down
thanks JY,dajie n cute!!!!u guys reli understand me well enough!
thanks xiaofen n eve for cheering me up =)
*
since de day i accept *euu* again..
i m no longer de weak n crying baby
i have told myself to b brave n strong in de future
"learning to be contented"
*
i wil update bout my life soon!
recenting addicted to "ming zhong zhu ding" so u wil seldom c me on9
muackx ^o^

No comments: