Monday, June 23, 2008

back to KL~
m not feeling down at all cuz 3 more days den wil b back to JB again ^^
home sweet home
las nite was my wondeful family day
planned to study my macro yet end up watching footall cup wid dad n bro
around 5am like tat,dad went out to buy supper for me!
yumyum chicken wing + favourite nasi lemak!(wat a nice supper)
slept at 7am which i woke up at 9am cuz goin to have breakfast wid mama =)
erm..thou tired but i enjoyed very much
*
nes week hols start!
date me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wil b bored at home cuz bb having final examssss =(
everytime oso like dis..haizzzzzzzz..
*
tml is a nice + miserable day for me
xiaofen n eve r coming up!
yeah..we can go for shopping tgt after my macro paper!
but..b4 de process of enjoying,de hard part come 1st!hehe^^
gonna stay til very late tml nite
cuz i realized tat i had study so many extra thngs which suppose to be useless
haha =D
*
kie,i wana off to bed le
sweet dreams everyone!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
getting to used to it
i would not hide my feeling again!
i wil say it out loud!
aza aza fighting de xiaowei
I.M.I.S.S.I.A.H.C.I.A.L.H.O.G

No comments: