Thursday, December 11, 2008

my date wid the boyfriend <3


had a date wid the boyfriend last Fri

we planed to go cs at 1st but ended up in Jusco Tebrau

we had our lunch at Stonegrill as the boy loves it so much :D

then,we headed to TGV cinema n bought de ticket for Transporter 3

speaking of the movie,it was fantastic!

i give de movie 4.5/5 stars

i have not seen any movie as nice as this for so long time d

however,one thing tat pissed me off is the person gave me de wrong ticket

so,the boy n i was sitting at the back roll instead of de one we have chosen

i think TGV gotta improve their management n quality of the person in charge at de counter >.<

anyway,it was still a great yet tiring day for me :)


*
been playing mahjong everynite
mahjong session is such a fun moment
weisern,xiaofen n ed r my new mahjong kaki
ooi,come more often when u r free
my mum loves u al so much n she did enjoy to the most =)



i haven been suffered alot for al these period
god,please let me off
nobody will know how was the feeling like, No one..None of U..

No comments: