Thursday, January 22, 2009

A very tiring night
My boi's 21st bday is coming real soon
It's on this Sunday
I wont b celebrating with him on the exact date
But i will attend his bday party
In the past 2 yrs,i have been buying alot of things for him
Yea,no doubt tat we have been tgt for almost 2yrss
As this yr is a very special yr to him,i would not buy him any present
However,i would prepare sth by myself n giving him a small suprise
I sincerely hope tat he would like de surprise
For those things u want for,i would buy u next yr n de following yr lorh
*
New Yr is coming soon
I have been longing for these season as i got to wear nice shirts n gather wid my cousinss
Of cz,mahjong still plays a very important role during New Yr :P
Weisern,Edwin,Vivian,Yinling(LDP),FishieMin,Xiaofen n all my mahjong kaki-sss
Lets gather at my hse n have a mahjong day
Lets play for 24 hours non stop!!!
*
Neway,my time spending in JB left only 1 month
I will go bac to my studies environment very soon
As wat weisern mentioned,i would like to have more fun wid u guys before i go up o!
Let's meet up (:
*
Sweet Dreams everyone
Off to bed lorrrrrrrrr
Nightey ~
*i need a prolonged hug from Euu,Baby,i miss u so much*

No comments: