Friday, February 06, 2009

separation =(


Hello
I am back
Basically,i have a very simple life after CNY
I am staying at home, watching HK drama, helping mum to finish all de ba gua n biscuits


Anyway,life gonna change after today which means more outingsss in de future
M going to have a short gathering wid my bestiess
Going Viv's hse for de farewell dinner of SweetieWeiSern
We r goin to have big feast b4 he left for Aus


Then,i will go KL tgt wid Tw & Zy
Tw will b de driver of de day
The purpose of goin KL is to gather wid WW n Eve b4 dey left for Aus
Also,to send Jw off at airport
Plan to meet meimei & jiejie oso but dey r nt free, dey r in sg now
Separation is de things that i hated de most
Not going to send my girls off
Not going to worry about them
As i know u girls will always be fine, real fine
No matter how,we girls will always b tgt
Heart to heart
I know i have to get used to de life without u girls
I will b fine here too
Webcam-ing is de session i love, get it? ^^


Life is fulled wid happiness & pleasure wid u around
Althou we r not sticking to each other everyday
But i am satisfied wid my life now
Listen to ur voice eveynight b4 i off to bed
Euu definitely make my day & night


Photo would be uploaded for next post
*xoxo*

No comments: