Monday, February 09, 2009

*Wohoooooooooo*
I had so much fun in these 2 days
Lei Dao Yao Si leh
This morning woke up den my head was in a dead pain
I doubt it is bcuz i spend too much energy de day b4
Anyway, de anti-mahjong outing is stil unsuccessful
We stil ended up playing mahjong
Plan to go for K but Viv claimed tat it would b very expensive
Plan to watch movie but cant get any ticket
However, stil it was a very crazy n delighful day for me
Thx YL darling for all de free sample
Thx Viv for de delicious dinner
I think i got no chance to c u again b4 u left for Aus, WeiSernemokid :P
Take care arh u, stop watching KangXi n focus on ur studies
Stop being emo larh
Play skype wid me when u r emo-ing kie?
I will definitely miss u so much! muak :)


Erm, i am going kl very soon
Here come my another fun outing wid my girlsssss ♥
Let me have fun gou gou li b4 my Uni starts... YEAHHH


There r still ppl tat i hvn meet yet
Jasmine & Shaoni & Joanna & Bixian Lao Niu ♥

No comments: