Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Australia.. Skype..

Ww, Joyce and JW had already reached Melbourne
Talked to Joyce thru Skype
De feeling is kinda weird
She used to b by my side but now we r thousand miles apart
I felt so great knowing tat she is fine over there
Ww is doing great in Melbourne too
She went city wid Winnie & KhaiLing
We have to and ought to grow up one day
Now, u rely on urself more den others
Pandai arh,Girl :)
Temporary lost contact wid JW
Din get to c him on9 & talk to him
Wonder how r u doing..
AhPoh is flying off tml
Pray tat de officer wont be checking ur luggage
It is fulled wid ur clothes :P
I sincerely wish tat dey will b doing real fine in Aus
Seeing them leaving me one by one is really torturing
In de future, we will live in a different path and different lifestyle
Getting know different frens & ppl
Think in a different way
M i right?
Nobody can predict wat will happen in de future
So am I
I felt so lost now
How would my future be?
I hope it would full of happiness & much more interesting den now




No comments: