Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My final decision =)

Hello
I am back again from nonstop of work load
Been doing quite well for these few days
Yea,i have made my big decision in my life
Decided to go over Melbourne for the coming semester to continue my studies
I will stay at there for around 1 yr perhaps
No worries, i will be back in Nov
So, dont miss me too much o! :P
Confirmed tat i will fly on 5th July night
Whoever wana send me off at airport, u r so welcoming!




And for HIM, he is such an understanding boyfriend
I actually din discuss much with him before making my decision
I knew he will understand my decision n for sure he will support my decision
Boy, sorry for making this decision
I knew tat u were feeling so bad when u herd of it
5 months are not tat long, isn't it?
We've made it when i came to KL
Once again, Let's make it possible =)


Dear sotong always Love u
Mr Goh Lai Chai

No comments: