Sunday, May 31, 2009

A wonderful night =)

*Yawnnnnnn*

The boyfriend went fishing last night, i was tagged along too!

It's excitd and fun seeing ppl getting big fish xD

This is my 3rd time followed him for fishing

I wana go again, but exams is juzt around the corner

Perhaps when i come back from Aus? LOL :D





I have been slacking alot recently thou exams is coming

I have tried so hard to stick my butt on the chair, turn my eyesight on the books instead of lappie! Teehee..

In the past, i would pray hard that the exams finish fast

Somehow, this time i want it to pass slowly or even never end!

Cause after exam i will be flying to Aus in less than 1 week

Yup, we are planning to go Penang for 2 days after exam

Then, i left 7 days to pack my stuffs + spend time with family + meet up wid besties in KL,SG,Melaka n JB + sticking with my boy

I think i will be in deep exhaustion afterall. lol ^^






Smiling face =)


Act cool face >.<

This is the way we love each other
Bullying each other and make fun on each other
36 days!
We will be separating real soon
Cherishhhhhhhh every moment with YOU ♥




No comments: