Monday, July 27, 2009

Life in Australia =)

My first post after i have been in Australia for 3 weeks plus

People asked me how am i doing here

I am doing fine for NOW

But not so sure about the future as i have started to miss everyhting n everyone in Msia

My life has been so routine for the first week of uni reopen

Besides, it was tiring but pretty new to me though

I said tiring because i got to take train to Uni from Mon-Thurs which takes ard 30-40 minutes

I used to fetched by people when i was in KL (now i know how blissful am i)

People here is very polite, dey will greet to you in de early morning or afternoon

Dey bring recycle bag when i go out for shopping

Dey drive very slow like only 40-60 km/hr

It is a very gud place for me to learn driving LOL^^

For the Uni environment, i think i prefer Msia campus instead of caufield one

Msia one looks more like a campus, Monash caufield are all buildingssss!

And i spend $360 on all the txt bks!

It is bloody expensive!





Fyi,i have been to Mount Dandenong

And i will be going Mount Buller this Saturday

It is mountain for us to ski n full of snow!

Cant wait to go!!!!




I gotta ciaoz first to do my tutorial

Update soon after i back from mount Buller!

Have a great day everyone :)





The boyfriend posted me something from Msia

I gotta collect it tml after school

Thanks my boy,so sweet of YOU! ^^

I miss YOU,baby boy

No comments: