Friday, July 31, 2009

As the dawn is breaking,
Somewhere in the sparkly sand,
Under an illusion of the infinite sheltering sky,
There was a shadow of a little girl.

The serenity of the waves,
Vacillated her emotions,
Was she dreaming?
Or in fact, fantasizing,
Only of a better world.

Confused,
Lost,
She sighed.
How can it be possible?
A life of a never ending roller coaster,
She can’t stop it,
But can she slow down?
Only if she can find a purpose,
A purpose to be happy:
To wait, to yearn, and to live.

Days passed by,
Then months, and years passed by,
The little girl grew up.
She still can’t find a purpose,
Until one day,
The spring flowers racing to bloom,
In the enchanting sun,
She saw him,
His charming face had carved into her heart.

They walked together happily,
As their hands touched,
And their eyes met,
The magic of passion began.

Droplets of rain fell down on the busy street,
The first spring shower,
To water the flowers;
Passionately they kissed in the pouring rain.

His eyes,
Mysterious and luring,
His lips,
Captivated and velvety,
His smiles,
Sweet and sincere,
His touch,
It’s just ineffable.

She had found it,
A rainbow in the torrent rain,
A feeling of happiness,
Yearning,
For his caressing touch,

Her feelings flow endlessly,
To her,
He is the rain,
To him,
She is the peace within him,

Her story continues,
But it has a new chapter,
A joyful chapter,
Of her love,

There will be no ending,
Because with him
It’s a never ending,
Love story…








































It rained today.
I got the sweet and warm feeling again.
Feels like you're hugging me.
I miss you more than words can say.

Alot of things happened tonight
I felt so shocked and worried for the whole night
Yea,Our Love story is just so sweet and wonderful
I love YOU more than wors can say.

Somehow, i always think about our future
I will complete my degree in 1 yr time but u still got 2 yr to go
Perhaps i will stay in Australia to continue the rest of my life.. How bout YOU?
Out of sudden, I feel so blur about our future Again.. not for only once..

It takes 113 days for the next time i hug YOU.
However, I'm holding on tight.
For as long as it'll take.
I'll wait.



I wish everything will be fine for tomorrow onwards
I wana be a happy girl as i always wish to :)

No comments: