Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I am doing fine =)

I have been coming over here for almost 1 month
Time dont really flies LOL
Time passes very slow
I have been for quite alot of places
Till now,i still miss the moment i spent tgt wid weisern ada n baoli
It's really hard for me to meet up wid Sweetie as he had plenty of plans wid Ada they all
Thou the time we spent tgt is quite short,but i enjoyed quite alot! Had lotsa fun tat day!


Photos taken at San Churro..
Nice Churross + so so hot chocolate..
i wana go there again wid u guys! (perhaps next yr)
*Sweetie,i will plan for my trip to perth asap..(:



hmm..the next thing is about the parcel i got from my boyfriend
He actually told me tat he posted me a card instead of parcel
So,when i saw the person took this damn big parcel n appeared in front of me,i was SUPER shocked n smilling happily non stop!!
Homaigat!! I carried tat super big parcel taking train n walked back home!
Anyway,THANKS boyfriend for this SUPER huge surprise!








Inside got a pink scarf, pink bottle, xiao xiong bing gan, two boxes of choco, two keeping warm plaster n photo of US
I was keep complaining to him tat Aus is very cold..I think this is de reason he got me de scarf n de keeping warm plaster..
I love it, baby !!
Also,not forgot to mention the huge lolipop on my study table
I got it from my besties+hsemates before i departed from the airport
So sweet of them tooo!! :)




I actually plan to update the trip to Mt.Buller but photos are not wid me!

Shopping spree wid ww on this coming Sat!!! =D

No comments: