Monday, August 31, 2009

Tears keep rolling down from my eyes
My second time of crying since i came here
First time is because of my boy
This time is because of the stress coming to me
Studying at Melbourne aint easy at all
Caufield students are way smarter n hardworking than Msian students
Most of them are well prepared for tutorial
Unlike me who seldom do tutorial hw
Assignments are coming to me non non stoppp
I cant stand it anymore
Lecturer here requires better works,better performance and higher standard from students
Oh please...im no one but juz a human..
Stop demanding from meeeeeeeeeeee!
Let me goo!!



Plan to Gold Coast n Sydney canceled
As none of us have booked the flight ticket
And the price of tic is keep increasing..
I think i will change my plan to Yarra Valley n Grampian Park..
Perhaps end of semester den only go Gold Coast..
Everyhting gotta wait til my exam timetable comes out den only decide



*continue ur worksss!*said lil devil
seeee.. i gotta continue with my works d..
TATA :)

No comments: