Saturday, March 24, 2007

bday week~~

happy belated birthday 2 myself!!!!
hahaha~~~
happy week!!!!!


-18 Mac 2007-
sotong gave me my bday gift...
guess wat he bought??
Converse de couple shirt...
Luckily he din bought Nike de bag..
if not i sure angry 1..
tat bag cost $259 leh...
so so so expensive...=p


bout 11.30pm den we walked bac to my hostel..
my hsemate+clasmate-Joyce asked me 2 playground again..
[curious]
oo...sotong bought me bday cake...
Season IceCream Chocolate~~
hmm...yumyum...


de nes day i went 2 sch,Kelvin gave me bday cake + my bday gift..
hee...so happy...
den all my classmates wish me happy bday..
dey r so sweet la..
luv dem..muackx...


i straight away go sotong's hostel aft sch cuz i kno tat he made sth nice 4 me..
hmm...yum yum...
he made Strawberry chocolate himself o!!!
*sweet sweet*
hee..=)


i felt very very very happy..
de happiest bday yr..
many prezziez....luv dem...
muackx...


thx 2 all my frenx..luv u guys...
muackx..
m gonna post all my prezzie's photo in my blog...
sum post nes time cuz juz received 2day...
hee.. dos present r frm my lovely bao brr sista 1...
hee :)



Converse couple shirt
















*****************************************************************************************
2day went sing k with all my baobrr sista...
hee =)
super duper excited o!!!!
weisern,dun miss us a!!!!!
hahaha...
thx 4 their prezzie...
we took lots of photo..
upload other days cuz we used minmin's hp 2 take..
thou we long time neva gather dy,but we stil as sampat as last time..
hahaha...stil as funny+gud as last time..
bao brr sista,luv u all nek~~
muackx....
vivian,dun b jealous...u oso is my baobrr sista..
stil wil hv chance hang out tgt de..
miss euu gal...muackx...
*frens 4eva*
Edwin,happy bday in advance!!!
stil rmb tat i hv promised u 2 celebrate tgt..
but herd minmin said u gonna celebrate at sg..
so no choice lor...
hee =)
BUT wil buy u bday gift a!!!hee..
c..m so gud de wor...
miss eu...muackx...

No comments: