Saturday, March 17, 2007

havin fun in Pontian...

-9th Mac-
yohoo...
m goin bac bac Pontian with Joyce n Ah Ying baobei...
it's a sweet nite 4 me..
me n sotong go "dunu wat name" de beach 2 gaigai..
hee =)
den we go Pontian's square square de pasar malam..
act nth much la..i stil think JJ's pasar malam is de best..;)
sotong brought me n joyce go yumcha with his frens..
his frenz were damn funny man!!
i felt so happy goin out with dem..


-10 Mac-
wake up in de early morning..
sotong brought us go eat "mi hun kueh"
hmm..nice nice..yummy yummy o!!
at nite,we go kukup 2 eat "chicken butt"..
haha..i din eat at all..juz ate few nugget n fishball...
bt i luv de night scene at kukup..
so nice....so quiet...de sky over there full of star star..
hee ;)


-11 Mac-
went batupahat mall...n Summit..
both are BatuPahat shopping centre..
i bought a shirt only..
not much shop let me gaigai oso..
cuz Batu Pahat mall is a new shopping mall..
i hv spend a wonderful weekend at Pontian..
luv it ;)


-12 Mac-
me,xiaobukeai,weiwen go "Cafe O" 2 yumcha..
we drank Heineken nek~~
oopsss...opppsss......
naughty us...hee...
bt it taste so nice..wooo....

*nice rite??our "heineken"*


ohya...wana say thanks thanks thankz 2 all my classmates...
dey bought me WH de bag which i eyeing 4 so long..hee..
everytym i passed by tat shop,i would say
"OMG,i wan de bag la"
hee...finally,ke ai n ww tak tahan saya..
dey bought me tat bag o!!!
i luv luv luv it so much..;)
Mon i wana go give every of my classmates a big hugz n kiss...
muackx...

hmm...wana thanks thanks piter too...
he bought me present n purposely cum bac frm KL..
luv him so much..
he is my best piggy brother la..

surprise again!!!!!!
sotong came bac.....
big big surprise.....
hee =)
u r so nice n sweet la..
owaz giv me surprise wan...

wait i collect all my gift 1st,den juz i post up all de photo o!!
hee =)
*happy happy*
i wan surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frenz,anymore surprise???
lolx...

i juz finish doing jelly o!!
it sound so easy 2 do,
but act its so hard 4 me..
lolx...
nes tym juz post de photo of jelly up lor..
so tired dy..wana hv a rest lor..

*nana n weiwen,i hv updated my blog!!!*
hee =)

bday wish:
all my wish cum true...
such a simple wish rite??hee....

No comments: