Saturday, March 03, 2007

stress.....

-25 Feb 07-
yohoo...finally i can c him...
n...he was giving me surprise again..lolx..
he bought me a box of chocolate again..
hee ;)
he is so caring n lovely..
we spend our wonderful nite at playground..
we saw lots of fireworks..
wow..it was so nice n beautiful..
[sweet day 4 me] hee ;)
-26 Feb 07-
yeayea..goin 2 c my lovely classmates dy..
miss dem so so much..
we r having ENG seminar tat day...n unfortunenately...m de 1st..
bcuz of sum1 laziness,i hv 2 b de 1st..lolx...
i was so tensioned in front de clas..
perhaps the lecturer will giv me higher marks due 2 my kindness n courage..
hee ;)
-27 Feb 07-
goin CS wit MR sotong,weiwen,joyce n Piter..
guess hu i saw??
hahaha...my lovely Joanna n one of my Senior..lolx..
i tot u both go patuo leh..haha..
but wen i read ur blog,only i realised tat u act goin bac SSI b4 tat..
hee...
piter goin 2 KL on WED..
weeee.....so so so sad....
he treat me so so gud in dis period..
n he is my piggy brother leh..owaz teach me how 2 cook...
teach me how 2 do account hw..
hmm...wish him all de best in KL....
wil go n visit him soon...haha...
-29 Feb 07-
act it was a happy day 4 me..cuz m goin 2 spend my whole day wit MR_Sotong..
but...my Vice Principal spoilt my mood....................
or shud i say spoilt my whole clas mood..................
u all juz dun understand us.....
pls stop talking rubbish der....n act tat u kno everthing...
angry.........................
grgrhrhhrrr.......
i had a sweet nite wit him again..
but he goin 2 have 2 weeks holiday soon....
m goin 2 miss him again...
sobx.......................
nvm...i will try my best 2 focus on my studies nes week...
cuz nes week is my progress test..
frenx,wish me gud luck ya!!!!!!!
muackx...
nini,ed,nana,fish-kno u r on hols now..ask me out aft my test ya..hee ;)
mwahhhhzxxx....

No comments: