Thursday, February 22, 2007

happy CNY~~

happy CNY~~
u guys havin fun in dis piggy yr??hohoho..
i get a big ang pau b4 cny~~lolx..
pathethic me leh..
tat day wen i go jusco wit weiwen,i fell down n get 2 big "ang pau" hum..
haha..
new yr canot wear skirt dy..look not nice le..
;(



hmm..tml go bai nian wit my lovely frens..

we al gather at my darling hse..
i miss dem so much~~
gonna take lots lots photo wit dem..hehe..
juz now tokin fon wit my sista-evelyn..
i hv not c her 4 ages..haha..
she tol me her story in SSI..
i tol her my story in college..
rely sampat la us..haha..
like dis juz col sista ma..owaz sampat sampat wan..
lolx..
hmm...i hv gave him my answer..
de answer is YES~~
i kno u many of my frens view my blog secretly esp mama n cute..
haha..
so i announce my answer here..
hehe..bless me~~lolx..
lots of hw waitin 4 me..sobx..
wana go do hw dy..buhbye..
so happy tat i can c my frens tml..
muackx muackx..

No comments: