Saturday, February 03, 2007

hu can giv me de answer??

*29th Jan 2007*
memorable day 4 me...
we hv a face 2 face talk..
now onli i realised tat my feeling 2wards him..
i hv treat him so bad durin dis period..
i keep denied my feeling 2ward him..
now onli i realised..
izit too late 4 me??
thou its not luv but i can confirm tat i was touched by all de things done by him..
he is such a caring guy..
owaz care bout me..
my life..
everything of me..
i hv promised him 2 giv him reply after one weeks..
time is passing so fast..
de day will be cuming soon...yet i hvn make a decision..
i keep thinking bout de answer..
accept o reject??
any1 can help me??
would he bring me de happiness??
is he my prince of charming??
i worried tat i will changed my mind after dis..
i was toubled wit dis answer..
fil so depressed now..
if i reject his kindness,how m i goin to tel him??
i would hurt him deeply??
i DUN WAN...
i scared my tears will rooling down non stop..
can dun treat me so cruel??
y shud i make a decision??
cant we juz maintain de relationship like dis??
i felt so great tat u hv bcum so cheerful dis few days..
therefore,i dun wish to hurt u anymore...
................................................................................................
................................................................................................
hu can tell me wat shud i do now???
;(

No comments: