Saturday, February 03, 2007

*27th Jan 2007*
i hang out wit my classmates..
bcuz of juz finished test..
muz relax bit..hehe..
weiwen,ming,bryan n joyce watched Blood Diamond..
me n ke ai go hiao hiao at Jusco..
i hv bought a shirt cost RM 30
ke ai buy nth cuz she 4got her ATM card num..lolx..
da ben dan!!haha...
shooping...shopping...n shopping...lolx...
we had our dinner at JJ de gu wen cha..
weiwen interested in one of de worker..
handsome guy..lolx..
Sartono n Jefri joined us too..
aft havin dinner,we go playground tat near my hostel 2 hiao hiao..


Sartono,Joyce,weiwen n Jefri

scary???



dis is how de playground look lyk




tortoise


nice memory..*27th Jan 2007*












cutie Ultraman~~
a gift frm Sartono when he came bac frm his KL trip..
he bought me chocolate too..hehe...




nice pix??lolx..
tat day too boring..
so took a photo in my hostel toilet..
my washing foam...brush..n etc...hehe...


nah...show u guys my dinner...
me vry steady de wor..
we owaz cook by ourselves wan...lolx...

hmmm....wana go prepare my presentation le..
wish me gud lucks ya!!

No comments: