Saturday, February 03, 2007

updated~~

yohoo~~
i hv not update my blog 4 ages~~
kena complain by my fren nek!!
dey all hor..sendiri din blogging,keep view my blog secretly..
tak tahan dem lor...lolx...

i hv too many things 2 blog out actually..

but i wana leave sum msg 2 my frens 1st...

[Vivian,xiaofen,evelyn,nini,fishy,YinLing,wingee,eeee,nana,yoyo n etc]
Gals,when can we all hang out 2geder ar??so sory 4 miss out de outing las few weeks..
hope we can rely meet up n hv a nice chat during CNY ya!!
miss u all so so much~~
muackx...

[weisern,jeremy,edwin,jeffrey,kokyaow n etc]
Guys,dun jealous k??lolx..i miss u all too...hehe =p
oso,i hope we can hang out 2geder durin CNY!!
muackx...miss yeu guys!!!!

[weiwen & ke ai]
2 sampat po,can dun so hiao in clas??
haha..thx 4 acc n plying wit me all de times..
hop tat we can bcum closer 2 each other in de future...

[joyce]
thx u so much 4 bein such a caring & understanabkle roomate..
u r such a gud listener..lolx..

[minggege & Bryan]
de onli 2 guys in my clas..
STOP BULLY ME!!!hehe..

[sartono & Jefri]
all de best in KL..
do sms or fon me wen u guys free!!

[LC]
thx 4 bein nice 2 me 4 dis long period..
i cant giv u de answer u wan..sorry...

[Jun Yin]
nice knowing u..lolx..thx 4 owaz chatting wit me..
lolx...

[kelvin & piter]
owaz take gud care of me..thx!!

stil hv many msg 2 many ppl...
4give me 4 not listing out ur name..hehe..

No comments: