Saturday, May 26, 2007

exam week..

long time din update dy
i was busy wit my final exam nek

las week i din wen bac hum
i stay at hostel wit yanling,joyce & jingTing
enjoy my weekend wit dem so much
1 more week to my life in hostel
Thurs gonna eat steamboat wit all my hsemate & other hostel fren
around 20 ppl like tat
haa..muz b v fun
can u imagine 20 ppl eating 200 cup icecream??
wahaha..
m gonna miss all of u much much
rmb take lots lots photo on thurs ya!!!

-21 May-
1st day of my exam
de most important subject-ENGLISH
haiz..i 4got 2 write conclusion 4 my theme study
y m i so blur??
it spoilt my mood 4 studying de other subject

so fast i hv finished 4 of my subject
left Econ on Mon
hvn start study yet
no mood study nek
keep tinking wer 2 enjoy aft finish exam
wahaha

Thurs acc weiwen go shopping
she hv bought tank top at Topshop & Mango
rich woman is like tat de lor..
hahahahaha....................

las nite was not in gud mood
sotong,soli 4 let u worried bout me!!!!
luv ya much much..hee

2 weeks i din on9 dy..
realised tat i was so out date leh
by reading weisern's blog onli i know de sad incident bout beh
BEH,i fil so sorry 2 u..hop u wil b strong enuf 2 overcum de sadness ya!!

Jasmine gonna go Japan 4 exchange student program..
wow..so envy her..
many things happened throughout dis 2 weeks
i cant catch up everthing la
i fil tat der is more & more distance between me & my frens
sad sad nek =(

kla,wana go study dy..
bye every1...

No comments: