Tuesday, May 01, 2007

FUN OUTING

Yohoo~~
happie~~
finally i can log in 2 my blogger acc using laptop..
den i can update frequently..
yeah yeah..
ya,ytd hang out wit wingee.shihui & chee hoe..
chee hoe goin 2 Inti college soon..
we took lotsa photos..
havin fun wit dem..
sigh..time flies...
ya,plan 2 go steamboat wit my classmates 1..
BUT do u kno how troblesome dey r??
haiz...one canot go on nite..one canot....one canot...
sigh..wen can we hang out tgt??
we had tok bout it since last yr kie??
hee =p
my holidays onli left out 5 days..
wow..it passed so fast..
i spend my evrerday in sleep..eat...play....
wat a relax but boring life..
i prefer goin bac sch..
can chitchat wit classmates..
sampat wit mummy & galgal..
argue wit lecturer...
bullying hsemates..
n.........................
now onli i realised my life is ful of blissful compared 2 my other frenx..
MUFY AUG 06,thx u gys 4 giving such a wonderful sch life..
we gonna depart soon..
rely cant bear 2 leave every1 la...
sobx.......(cried 4 half an hour)
hahaha...lolx....
kie la,gonna hv a meeting wit my classmates dy..
boonlong gonna treat mie,ww n cute a lunch..
yeayea...
miss secondary sch frenx..
U R DE BEST~~~

No comments: