Saturday, May 12, 2007

Exhausted..

erm..sch life after hols r damn boring
it seems meaningless 2 mie
we used the "toilet room" as our class
& no more sitting wit Ming Gege
No more gossiping 4 us during Eng lecture
lolx ;)


our class is not exiting as last time
mayb bcuz of lack of 3 person & exam cuming soon
everyday class,eat,class & goin hum
routine life..
i felt tat my hostel life is now more exiting den my sch life
m getting closer & closer wit YanLing(not YinLing) & Jing Ting
iluv my hostel's life laaaa~~~


Miss Tan suddenly gave us revision clas
my 1st respone is "oh shit..i wana go hum earlier la"
BUT i wish 2 take bac my words
tat's bcuz de KL lecturers hu gave us revision class r damn funny & cute
i luv them & i wana said THANKS to Miss Helen(a lady hu speak confidence & concern much bout student) & oso Su????(a guy hu speak fluently Eng & luv 2 play joke wit us)
i miss dem!!!
i hv learned lotx of things frm dem
deyr much much better compared 2 our lecturer here =.=


1 more weeks 2 Final exam & 2 more weeks to live in hostel
then i hv 2 leave my housemates & classmates

JunYing:thx 4 saying tat u wil miss me..thu it sounds nothin special 2 others but i appreciate it so much..bcuz i treat u as my best fren..a fren hu guide me lotx in my relationship..sampat wit me & oso tel me his prob..THANKS 4 EVERYTHING..


ya,i hv bcum fatter & fatter
i owaz eat chocolate & cakes laaa~~~
food which wil make me put on weight easily
mango,strawberry & chocolate cakes..
Beryls mango chocolate..
an apple per day..
thx 4 evrything tat U gave me..
U r such a considerate & gentle guy
thx God 2 let u stay by my side..
& oso thx God 4 bring me so many gud frens & nice ppl..



I LUV MY LIFE NOW~~
but i understand tat nice moment wont last long..
thus,i will learn 2 cherish every1 & evrything around me ;)


Guys,pray 4 me..
i wana score well in exam..
MOnash UnI,wait 4 me!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: