Tuesday, July 24, 2007

gathering

hi my fellow frenz!!
m here 2blog lor..
hee ;)

went bac Jb las Fri after class
me,galgal n jie goin bac JB happily
my keai gal is so strong n brave
thou she is thin n smal but she is super duper smart!!
she drive al de way frm kl 2 JB
we were chit-chatted NON-STOP al de way bac
dey were great n dey make my trip ful of happiness
without dem,tats sure i wil feel lonely
thx my gal 4 fetched us bac ya!!
muax

mummy n daddy were happy 2 c me bac home
home is sweet n warm
i love to be at hum
my boiboi was staying overnite at my hse
he bot me my fav choco again
n oso a heart shape lolipop which has "i luv u" on it
he was so hiaohiao la..
haha..

-Saturday-
sista gathering!!
sooo happy..
but we were late again..haha
we 6 sista neva b punctual 1..
as wat jasmine said,ssi rule:"if u wana meet at 12pm,u gonna inform us 4 11am"
haha
i was so rush de time i reached CS
i bot a marble cheese cake 4 xiaofen so tat she wil 4give me 4 being late
haha..m so sweet..hehe
dear sistas,m having great time wit u all..gonna miss u gals v much dy la..
dis is de happiset gathering as 6 of us are al present

we had make a promise which we gonna hv a 6 gatherings per yr
act is onli 5 larh..cuz me n eve's bday usually celebrate tgt 1 lar..
haha..

vivian:so soli 2 herd tat..hop u edi geeting over frm it..we will owaz b der 4 u wen u need us!!

mummy has prepared lots of my fav food 4 dinner
mum,i luv u!!
dad,i luv u too
!!cuz u gave me money 2 spend at kl!!haha..
goin gaigai wit mummy 2 buy de daily stuff.
n i tol her all my interesting stories in kl
my boiboi was in my hse again
ya,Jasmine was at my hse too!!
we called xiaofen by using my fon
i think we hv chat 4 1 hour which hv used up all my credits
3 lil sampat gals..
we can chat 4 so long thou we hv juz met up few hours ago
after hang up de fon,me n min min were sharing our own secrets
min,gonna wait o!!!haha..
u get wat i mean rite??wait!!!!!!!!


since min was dy so tired,we stop chit-chatting
i go upstairs n acc my boiboi
i were so busy since de time i recahed jb
i spend my time happily in jb
time reli flies fast,which is like so fast den i gonna go bac kl dy
no worries..i wil b bac 2 jb on 3rd og Aug..
m geting hum sick now!!!
i miss mummy n daddy
my brothers were cute oso
dey act miss me but dey act like nth
haha..

[min,viv,fen,wei]
sista rockx
sweet smilez


bdae gal

[me n sweet min]

kie,wana pompom dy

bye..muax..

No comments: