Friday, July 27, 2007

moody~~

its gonna b a moody post
i seldom blog bout my moody mood here
cuz i hop ppl hu reading my blog can share my happieness wit me
i dun wan dem 2 kno bout my sad n down moment
BUTTTTTT
i reli canot tahan dyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dunu wat happened 2 me
dunu y m i bcum like dis??
i juz cant b as cheerful as last time
not interested in everything
its not often,but most of de time m being so quiet!!
as u kno,m neva a quiet person
i felt so so tired nak!!!
since i went bac frm JB last week,i bcame like dis
wat m i thinking now??
wat kind of life m now leading to??
i feel so LOST!!!
no mood in studying..even chitchatting.
i dun wana b like dis!!!!
i hate bein a moody gal!!
i wana b de gal hu luv 2 laugh,luv 2 kacau ppl..
i need HELP!!!!!!
my boiboi called me ytd..
i keep telling him my problems
n finally,my heart burst out
i cried larh..
he was worried bout me
he said he wana cum up kl 2 acc me but i hv stopped him frm doin tat
i need 2 b independent n i SHOULD learn to b independent
i miss him so much
i need my sista!!!
i need a warm shoulder to lean on!!
aiksss~~~
things juz not goin well for me since i came up kl
JB life is de best,de memorable one..
;(

No comments: