Saturday, July 28, 2007

yohoo~~
my 1ooth post..
hiaks hiaks..
m now blogging at Leo's cafe tgt wit my sweetie weiwen
she is now blogging too
i keep asking her 2 update..haha

-Journey start-
-26th July-
woke up in de early morning
cuz m goin 2 wear my new shirts which i bot in times sq
we hiaohiao,pakat wear "wawa zhuang"
haha.
wen my keai gal saw me,she keep saying tat"v cute larh u..i ike u nek"
haha..of cuz she like me larh..
she is de 1 hu teach me how 2 wear nicely n cutie ma
she luv 2 shiok sendiri 1..
haha.

b4 goin in de management lecture,we took photo outside de auditorioum.
hee ;)
Joyce n weiwen look so nice n pretty in de photo lor.
*jealous*hiakhiak


nah,these r de photo
i was so lazy 2 rotate de photo
so u all juz rotate r head n c kie?
lolx ;p

my ahjie

my keai gal
mie

my sweetie galgal

my roomate-Joyce

sobx..she ignored me!!
had fun during Acc Tutorial
3 lil flowers

3 lil sampat gal
-27th Aug-
staying overnite at Jie's condo
tat was reli fun
we shared lots of secret
thx gal n jie 4 acc las nite
guys,m getting better 2day
so,dun worry bout me kie?
i wil b fine
n juz as wat my darling YL tol me,i hop i can get over it v fast
nes Fri wil b goin bac JB again
yohoo..happie~~

No comments: