Tuesday, October 02, 2007

again, i slept for 2 hours onli last nite bcuz of rushing assgn
as wat i have expected, i wun touch my assgn during hols
hee ;)
i wrote til my hand's middle finger swollen
sobx sobx ya..
it was so pain til i cant continue writing!!!!
oops..but finally i have done!!
did half..copied half~~
hee =p



of cuz,de moment i reached hostel is slepping!!
din manage 2 sleep long act cuz i stil nid 2 finish up my mgw hw
haiz...



holidays were so fun!!
schooling is so boring~~~
damn damn boring!!!
damn damn damn sleepy & tired!!!!



i managed 2 go melaka n went bac sunway JB
celebration for Siew Chan was great!!
n i muz say thx to LIYI!!
thx 4 ur help!!!
thou we were discovered by siew chan but tats really fun n excited!!
haha~~
we went for sing k after tat~~
yeah,i enjoyed it very much..
enjoyed singing wid ming gege..
siewchan,hope u like de surprise nek!!
*so sad tat Bryan cant join us on tat day,u missed the fun*lolx^^



also,i managed to meet up wid kokyaow!!
guess wat??he bot me cutie Hello Kitty marshmallow!!!
tats real cute n i cant bear 2 bite it~~
hee ;D
thx so much!!thx 4 spending ur time wid me!!
i miss ya n Ziling!!
muackx~~



baby changed his car to Honda Civic.
but.........
but................
i stil prefered his old lil red Kenari!!
haha =p
i wan kenari back!!
i dun wan Civic!!
blueik =p
ya,thx 4 accompany me for these few days.
u r tired bcuz of me!!
stay guai guai in JB ya!!
muackx.love ya owaz~~



mummy cooked *zhu jiao cu* for me!!!
hmm..yummy yummy~~
my family was having a mooncake party on Tues!!
mummy cooked meehoon,chicken wings(favourite) n mooncke!!!
jelly mooncake!!(doesn't look nice but taste nice)
lolx ;)
daddy bot me chocolate frm Singapore!!
he missed me so much..
haha..



hungry now!!
potato chips is waiting for me!!
lolx >.<



buaiz~~

No comments: