Tuesday, October 23, 2007

juz finished doing part of the econ tutorials
m here 2 blog den go for ooiooi lorh

bac 2 Jb las Fri
came bac on dis Morning
went bac bcuz i brought not enuf document 4 PTPTN loan
grhhh~~rush bac on Fri noon
so tired larh..
n wasted my time oso!!
cuz my home is so comfortable til i cant focus on studies
TV n Astro attract my attention frm studying.
lolx ^^
so i end up study nth during dis weekend.

*home sweet home*
mummy cooked red wine chicken for me
n we had japanese food on Sun!!
*bb sweet bb*
bb is wid me on Sun
he came wid 2 tasty chicken wings!!
lolx^^
lub it so much~~so nice n tasty!!

i have been discussing de topic of goin oversea wid mummie
my parents frm long ago hope 2 send me oversea 2 further my studies
n i have promised dem so
but when i came 2 KL,i realised tat i easy 2 b home sick larh
i admit tat m a mummy& daddy gal!!!
i admit it!!!
i kept asking mummy about de plan cuz i hope 2 finished my degree course in KL rathen den Australia.
i miss home so much when m in Kl
so can u imagine de time i m in Aussie??
one yr bac for once(due 2 financial prob)..
i wil only go der when i find ppl 2 sponsor me my air ticket
hahax =)

kie,wat i hope now is mummy wil tink bout my decision!!
i love u,mummy & daddy!!
muackx!!

YAWN~~
goin 2 ooiooi dy
nitez
muackx

No comments: