Wednesday, October 10, 2007

yoz..m here 2 wish nipah happy bdae!!
NIPAH,hapy birthdae!!
stay happie owaz ya!!dun owaz emo nek~~
wish u n ur LG last long long o!!
*sista 4eva*


*she lurve wilber Pan*
wilber rocks la wey!!!
his new album is damn nice kie?
lolx XD




i were busy doing my babe's assugnment!!
finally,i have dono Econ & part of the statistic assgn!!
glad tat he is not lazy as he will read de answer again while i send him
tats no choice 4 me not helping him cuz their teacher din even teach theory part yet ask him 4 theory quest for assgn!!
crazy la wey!!
hmm..babe,u owe me a big lunch!!
haha =)




din really start my revision yet
slepping all de day.
i wil becme a real piggue soon!!
sleep for duno how many hours!!
lolx ;))




dis Sat wil b bac 2 JB again.
i nid my parent's signature for PTPTN
n most important is bcuz of my NIPAH larh..
she is having fun on Sat wid my other sistas n frenx
how can i miss de fun again??
lolx =p
yo



babe
,its 4 u oso!!
dun say i pian xin horrrr~~
hee =)
*dun sweet til de ant move u away ya!!*
blueik ;p




thx ww gal..she bot me doughnut
*big apple*
yum yum nek~~
thx dajie for accompany these few days when joyce was not around!!
*u r de bez*muackiex~~




it's so happie tat i wil go bac JB soon
real soon~~
i m goin 2 my fellow frenx n sistas on dis SAt..
so happie ya!!!
hooolalalala~~~hoolalala~~~





-hungry-
away for potato chips*wink*






buaiz~~
muackx~~

No comments: