Saturday, July 22, 2006

BAD DAY!!!

i kena NS!!!!"CONGRATS me" pls!!haha...duno i shud fil hapi anot...haiz..console me pls,frens!!!
nth much happen dis week...i was havin a nice chat wif evelyn Mon n oso vivian ytd..we tok until my brother hp no batt..haha...geng rite??hehe...we was sampating all de tym...n we edi plan 4 de activities tat we gonna do wen she cum bac frm MLC...haha...she say wana go sg n oso my hse!!YEAH!!!so hapi...gonna ask sn,eve n sh along...ohya,happy birthday to my great sista-XIAO FEN!!!tml we r goin her hse...act its a gathering 4 us..haha..bt too bad tat vivian hv to stay at mlc...anot it muz b a perfect party 4 us...oh,my darling was enjoyin wif others in mlc...sobx...so late onli she wen bac hostel...hng...she dun luv me anymor!!!!YINLING,u stil luv me???hahahahahahahaha............ok la...i gotta go le...byebye!!!miss u alll my frens esp in oz de hubbie!!!!
p/s:thx lotz to hubbie n mummy...nth special..juz fil lyk sayin thx u to both of u....miss u both!!!muax!!!
**happy birthday to xiao fen!!!!!



Upload videos at Bolt.

its so nice..wilber new song...

No comments: