Friday, July 28, 2006

wow!!nice week....


hmm...its a nice+hapi week fer me!!!las Sun we went to Siau Huan's hse to celebrate her bday!!me,shaoni n evelyn meet at CS 1st to buy a special gift fer her..guess wat we buy??haha..we bought a pair of cute doll for her n my new papa!!hehe...we take lots of pic tat day bt shaoni hvn send it 4 me..so pity i cant show dem at my blog..haha...me n shaoni oso bought a monkey keychain..wah!!so cute!!! wen i look at tat monkey,i tink off my ex papa-aruna!!haha...we v suagu lor..we take lotx of photo in CS n many ppl staring at us lor..siasueh man...we saw FangNam o!!!he look so handsome now!!!i was attracted by him..hehe...n hor...we were chit-chatting in sh's bedroom..."mayb" we laf too loudly le lor...n den his dad ask her y she invite 30++ ppl to her hse...bt act oni 4 of us...haha...ya!!!go sum1 admire evelyn o!!!tat guy v handsome o!!!keke...n our shaoni oso attracted by sum1 in sg o!!!wah!!!all my sista edi hv their own target le wor...haha...haiz...sigh....i miss dos moment we spend 2geder in ssi...hop we can hv dis kind of gathering more often in de future!!!ohya,las mon i saw a mediacorp artist..he is Xie Shao Guang!!!he was buying food in front of my shop..he even say hi to me o!!!he is so handsome...hmm...me n vivian decided to hv fun in sg wen she's come bac...so dos guy study in sg,wait fer us!!!haha....

No comments: