Sunday, July 30, 2006

havin a new spec soon...

its juz a borin evening 4 me...i hv nth 2 do...sleeping..eating....der ish nth else to do...

las nite aft dinner,my mum brought me n my younger broth to sentosa optical shop to do a new spec...i like my new spec sooo muchhh!!!bt i wun get it so fast..i hv to wait until nes Sat juz can c my new spec...it is purple+pink colors...its my favourite color...

my family n i r goin to bring our lovest Kangkang go shopping tml...Tuesday is his bday...we r goin to buy him a new shoe as his bday present...it muz b a nice day for us!!cuz we miss him so much u kno...

haiz..stil left bout two weeks den i hv to start my col life...i scared tat i cant used to de busy life...cuz i hv been 8 months not goin sch n wake up in de early morning...i tink i wil late on the 1st day..haha...i oso terified wif dos assighment n presentation....i scared tat my schmates wun as fun as my gang...haha...God,wish me gd luck k???hehe....i m so tension now...tel me wat to do???..............................................

No comments: