Sunday, July 16, 2006

hush...i feel so relax....

yoz!!!i hv been v long tym din blogging le.let me write wat hv happen to me de last whole month.hehe..last Fri i was so exited!!cuz my gang in mlc came bac edi..vivian col me tat Friday..we hv a nice chat..i shud b hapi yet i was crying...cuz i was troubled with my studies...MMU or MUFY??i tol her my problem n she promised me tat she wil help me...yeah!!she so gd!!!Vivian,u r so nice to me!!!i miss u!!!on the nes day,wingee col me!!i was crying again..haiz..m a crying baby!!haha...all my fren in kl,sg,Oz,England,mlc hv came bac...yet i was busy working...i din even meet one of them..so sad u kno....bt luckily they din 4get me..im stil in their heart..haha!!!Darling,Yinling n charcoal gorgor!!!!thx lotz lotz lotz!!!!i miss u all too...n i promised my charcoal gorgor i wil go look fer u all wen m free...i promised!!!!hehe...ohya,i was so hapi ytd...cuz got one customer say i very cute!!!haha...he told my boss tat i very cute..he lyk me so much!!!wahaha...shiok sendiri...k la...i wana go Jusco gaigai le...i wil b goin to Sunway soon o...stil left 32days...yeah!!!!muax..muax....i miss u all....my frens....

p/s:happy belated birthday to Lingesh
happy birthday to ah KOK in advance!!!

No comments: