Friday, September 15, 2006

busy...

update blog!!otherwise there wil hv lots of ppl nag to me..lolx..

it's quite a busy week 4 me..Last Sun me,Aruna,xiaofen n nini go neoprint shop take a neoprint cost RM25...pok sial..lolx...bt its quite nice la n memorable 4 me...hehe....started to miss Aruna,xiaofen n nini...lolx...muackx muackx!!

haiz...my comp science's lecturer gave us assignment n presentation again...wat de ****!!!so many things to do adi...summore we hv progress test on 25 sept...we all pakat pretend duno how2 do...haha...wat a unity class!!lolx...luv all my classmates...hmm...let me introduce all my classmates to u all...1st is
chicken Tang-she ar...haiz...duno how2 describe...v chicken lor...quite talkative(onli wen she is with me la)...she v quiet in class...lolx....my best fren in clas....

lil cute-same as xiaofen...luv ppl calling her lil cute...bt act she is v cute la...lolx...she is my lovely driver...fetch me sch n bac hostel everyday...luv her...muackx muackx!!!she is also one of my best fren in clas!!!*wink wink*

bryan-oh,he is a nice guy yet a shy guy too...y m i sayin lyk tat??its bcuz he wil write me testi whenever i ask him to write...lolx...he is so nice...bt he is quite pity oso...cuz i owaz kacau him...i stole his bag durin de math lecture...lolx...luckily he din angry...

a ming gorgor-a guy hu eat v fast...lolx...cuz everytym we go eat yun tun mee,he sure is de one hu finish 1st...haha...he owaz kacau by us too...lolx...pity la...our clas onli hv him n bryan....hehe..tats y owaz bully by gals...esp "cute" gals...haha...

evelyn-a v fair gal..same as jasmine Ng..she look v elegant to me...hehe...lyk her so much...she is so beautiful...a kind gal oso...help me lotx in clas...

siew chan-my mum's fren de daughter...haha...v blur...she v nice oso....we owaz get blur durin account lecture...lolx....

joyce-capable gal to me...liv at pontian yet she travells everyday...(clap hand)...acc me take part in vb club...

noorul-smart gal....nice sial...she is diff to me...v close with us althou she is a Malay gal..

shashi-i tink her family quite rich...hv lots of banana n fruits in her hse...

-tats all-

haha...my classmates v interesting rite??lolx...luv them so much!!!muackx muackx~~
hope we can gettin closer n closer in de future...YIPPIE!!!

progress test cumin soon...hope i can do well in de test...muz study hard o!!kambateh neh~~

ohya,my account's lecture write me "good job" in my account quiz!!wahaha...so hapi!!gotta work hard in account...i started to luv accounting more...i want b a successful ACCOUNTANT!!!

*all de best to Aruna
*20th of Sept is wingee's bday...wish her hapi bday here...lolx...

No comments: