Saturday, September 23, 2006

crying...

its 2.30AM adi..bt i m stil awake...felt so borin...so i came here blogging...
tat s sumting happened on MON...i hv cried...it's bcuz of Bryan~~he made me cried...cuz he speak so loud 2 me n ask me finish all my "nasi patthaya"...he is so bad!!he bully me...sobx...bt act its bcuz chocked by food la...haha...cuz i keep laughing n laughing...den my frens tot i was crying...haiz...wat a funny afternoon...aft tat we were late 4 comp sc lecture..tat lecture wana mark us as absent bt lastly he din..cuz Noorul ask Mr Lim dun b so cruel..haha...wat a nice JR!!lolx...
i hv lotx of hw 2 do on Tues...writing essay n summary~~al is bout English...our Miss Abigail owaz gave us hw de leh...i adi felt so stress durin her lecture le..now stil gave me so many hw...haiz...pathetic sial~~
wow!!so fast is Wed adi...sum of us go eat yun tun mee again...haha...we muz go der at least once per week...tat auntie wil add us more yun tun everytym we go..haha...i tink nes tym is 6 yun tun per bowl...lolx...den hor...haiz...Bryan v not gentleman lor...i tiold him tat i v hot...den u kno wat he said??he ask me 2 roll down de window...piang~~i adi used 2 their "ungentleman" behaviour lor...i keep nagging it 2 weiwen n lil cute..bt weiwen said she stil used to it leh..i tink mayb last tym jeremy n bixian dey al treat me 2 gd adi...tat's y i keep comparing dem wif Bryan n a ming gege!!haha...now onli i knew tat jeremy n bixian dey all r so important 2 me..lolx...i muz cherish dem...haha..
yo!!m so hardworkin on thurs...me,weiwen,ming gege stayed bac 2 do Account..haha...bt lastly me n weiwen end up doin math in library...its bcuz we hv 2 discuss de math on Fri...no choice...n our Miss Kan was teaching a ming gege maths beside us...so i was listening to wat miss kan teaching while doin math!!!pro rite??haha....tat's y i keep do wrongly la...haha...bout 5pm lyk tat,we go Sunway "lousy" canteen da bao sumting to eat..so tat i no nd cook on tat day...wat a lazy miiee...lolx...
*thx weiwen 4 fetching me bac to hostel*hehe...
yo!yo!!its Fri adi...Fri=2day la..lolx...so hapi yet so unbear oso...hapi is bcuz no sch 4 Mon n Tues...unbear is bcuz i cant c my classmates n hsemates 4 4 days...i will mis u all de!!!muackx muackx~~2day our sch was havin chorus speaking competition in MPH~~wow!!lotx of lil "kids"...haha...n act i can meet wif Pei Xin de...bt.....blame me la....my fon got no credit le...cant reply her...hehe...den hor Miss Abigail saying sumting tat hurt me v deep....she tot i was copied frm de books 4 my essay!!!wahpiang!!!i got put in lotx of effort de lor...so sad man~~~i muz prove to her!!!wish me lucks~~kambateh neh!!n oso one more thing...i love my frens,classmates,hsemates n oso lecturers in Sunway more n more!!!i enjoying my life with u all!!!thx u so muchie~~~hope we wil getting along beta kks???kambateh neh 4 de progress test on nes week kks???muacks muacks...
n juz now i was chit-chatting wif my sista...n i wana said sumting to my lovely xiaofen!!!
-muz b a strong gal kks??i dun1 a useless sista...lolx....u muz start u new life frm now on kks??-
-i blif tat u can do tat...n i wonder how wil u look lyk aft u hv cutting ur hair..lolx-
*welcum vivian,dardar,wingee,eejie n oso dos in MMU bac to JB...look 4 me ya!!!*
*i felt so sad tat i cant go xiaofen's hse to stay overnite...u all muz hv fun o!!*
*thx to lil cute 4 fetching me everyday..luv ya~~muackx muackx~~*
-nitez-sweet dreams-

No comments: