Saturday, September 30, 2006

happy...miss u guys....

yohoo~~
finally finished my test...
felt so relax now..
i was so stressed 4 dis 3 days..

now is 2.12am...awake again...
juz finish chattin wit hubbie-sweety weisern n oso my NEW best fren-cutie fishie jasmine ng...wah..their name so long sial..haha...
hey u guys,i miss u all so so much u kno...
felt lyk crying....sudd tink off dos sweet moment in secondary sch....
y?y?y muz further our studies in new environment??
y cant we stay 2geder 4eva???i miss u alll....
tears fall down frm my eyes....duno y...
wah..cham liao..cant stop crying...wait ar....
sobx sobx sobx~~~
tats y i scared to auto msg u all..
i wil tink off u all weneva i chat wit u guys..
blame on weisern n fishie la..
c la..u both make me cry la..
i miss weisern n edwin "scary" lafing..lolx...
miss fishie cute smile...
n fishie n i now is NEW BEST FREN O!!!haha..
we owaz whisper 2 each other one...lolx..
i realised tat i act miss u guys so much..
i will try 2 auto msg u guys..i wil try..
n PS EDWIN...i adi long long long long long tym neva c u le...n oso chat wit u...
can u juz send me a msg o testi o oso tag my blog???i reli miss u so much...
guys,if u c dis msg,help me pass dis 2 edwin,kks???
kla..stop crying adi...hehe..
wat i can said is miss u all*again*...lolx...

n now tok about my exam life..
its so stress...nobody makes me laf...
weisern n edwin wil make us laf usually in de past...
so i wun felt so stress durin exam...cuz we stil chit-chatting as usual n oso their lame cold joke...bueh tahan a...haha
nowadays,i was act lyk a crazy woman in sunway...
laf loudly myself..nobody laf wit me...
except chicken n lil cute...
n i wana said thx to weiwen n lil cute...
thx god tat introduce u both to me n same course wit me..
i felt so lucky 2 hv u both as my classmates..
luckily got u both acc by my side,keypoh wit me n oso acting stupid wit me..lolx...
juz as wat fishie said,frens r so important 2 us..
i cherish u both as my best fren...

apart frm tat,i oso wana said sumting to ming gege n bryan..
althou i owaz nagged bout u both,bt act i cherish u both as my best fren..
bcuz of u 2 guys,we laf alots...
n oso bring sum entertainment 4 me...
its lyk bully u...oops...is bully bryan onli...
cuz m de 1 hu bully by ming gege...haha...

n we 3 sampat poh(me,chicken n cute) realised sumting funny again...
we found Bryan's twin brother..lolx..
we r so high 2day...
keep lafing n lafing...
haha...its rely v funny la..
tat guy's style is juz as our "shy" Bryan..juz tat Bryan r more handsome..
n tat guy r underground 1...haha...

guys,me n bryan wana go sing k on nes FRI..
wana join us ma??join us hor...
we r nt goin ouself..
we were asking u all along too...
if nt,later ming gege said me onli tok wit bryan,,haiz...
susah susah de lor..

n...WEdnesday taman daya got pasar malam...
de guy tat liv opposite my hostel,he is my NEW fren too...wana bring me go ler...
n he juz liv opposite my hostel yet we sms by fon everyday...v funny rite??haha..
we wana go walk walk at taman,go eat chocolate,lolipop,barbecue,go gaigai,go wac movie n lotx of things....hehe...
n hor,i saw Chao's in coll n i said hi to him...
he is my NEW fren oso...
he is a frenly n cute guy...

countdawn days...2 more weeks joyce will be moving in...
2 more months sweetty weisern wil cum bac frm OZ...
miss ya...muackx muackx~~

-miss u guys-
muacks muackx~~

+nitez+

No comments: